FugiTiveS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the FugiTiveS forum. Please enjoy your stay ^^

3 posters

Broken - my memories of a great friend

Ankou
    Ankou

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2009-08-10

Broken - my memories of a great friend Empty Broken - my memories of a great friend

Post by Ankou Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Sadly its true. Broken quitted FakePW today, he gives up Online Games.
    I dont know when I met him first...I think January this year...He was very friendly, we added each other on Friend List...We became friends at last. Good friends in my eyes.
    Was scanning my whole Screenshot-Folder, but I only found 2 pictures from him and me...
    Made @16th of Feburary this year...
    Broken - my memories of a great friend Broken1
    Broken - my memories of a great friend Broken2
    He wont be forgotten...

[Yep, uncensored at all. I dont want to censor memories...]
    devil
    devil

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Broken - my memories of a great friend Empty Re: Broken - my memories of a great friend

Post by devil Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 am

we was good friends with Broken too we`ve met in other server and he was very cool dude sigh sigh
    Altair
    Altair

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-07-30

Broken - my memories of a great friend Empty Re: Broken - my memories of a great friend

Post by Altair Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 am

no please no please he was my best friend... when i joined FPW i made a guild and invited him to it and from that moment we bacame friends... i think i know broken better than you ankou shock
    Ankou
    Ankou

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by Ankou Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 am

DANT3 wrote:no please no please he was my best friend... when i joined FPW i made a guild and invited him to it and from that moment we bacame friends... i think i know broken better than you ankou shock
    Luv ya too redcard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content